Telski: Mountain Officially Open With 3 Ft. Of Snow + Schedule!
Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club is pleased to announced the mountain is officially open, now with nearly 3 feet of snow over the past week (and 58 inches of snowfall to date)!
Scroll down for a schedule of activities and hours of operation for restaurants and more.
To stay in-the-know throughout the winter season, download the Telluride Ski Resort app, a great source for snow, lift, and trail information, maps, and web cams, as well as up-to-the-minute notices about lift and trail status. Also keep an eye on Telski’s Powder Cam.
Worth noting: For the 7th year in a row, in 2019 Telluride Ski & Golf was honored as the #1 Ski Resort in North America per the readers of Conde Nast Traveler. Plus Telluride was voted #1 out of the top 11 resorts in North America by USA Today. And in 2020? Well, it’s game on…
With big snow on the mountain, the ski season in the Telluride region is off to a great start, and so the Telluride Ski Resort is deep in prep mode.
The following is a breakdown of what is opening, what is expected to open soon, and where all the fun events are happening.
First chair will load at 9am and the last chair will run at 4pm. Lift ticket prices are $98 (adults 13-64), $52 (kids 6-12), and $79 (seniors 65-79).
The resort anticipates operating Chair 1 and Chair 4, the Vista and The Meadows magic carpets, and access from the gondola via San Sophia Station. Opening day terrain will include Upper Village Bypass, Upper Misty Maiden, Lower Boomerang, Gorrono Terrain Park (above Gorrono tree island), Meadows, and Peaks Trail. The resort is targeting Upper/Middle Boomerang and Lower Misty in the next few days.
Additionally, all Telluride Ski & Snowboard School products will be available Opening Day. The nursery will also be open 8:30am–4:30pm.
Restaurant hours and activities, Thanksgiving Week
There will be live music throughout Thanksgiving Weekend. Gorrono Ranch will host its annual season kick-off party from noon – 4pm. Tomboy Tavern will pick it up from 4pm–6pm for more festivities.
Other restaurant openings include:
• Allreds: Opens Tuesday, Nov. 26. 5pm–9pm. Thanksgiving Dinner event is fully booked.
• Altezza: Dinner only on Tuesday, Nov. 26. Fully Open on Nov. 27, 7:30am–9pm daily. Thanksgiving dinner from 3pm–9pm, seats are still available. 970-728-2525 for reservations.
• Crazy Elk: Opens Monday, Nov. 25, 11am–9pm, 7 days a week, 970-728-7499. Check out the new state-of-the-art pizza oven.
• Gorrono Ranch: Saloon and dining room open Nov. 27 with chili, hot dogs & adult beverages. Open with a full menu on Nov. 28, 11am–3pm. 970-728-7578.
• Siam’s Talay Grille: Currently open for breakfast 7 days a week, 7am–10am. Dinner begins Nov. 29. Bar opens at 4pm, Dining room at 5pm. Open 7 days a week till 9pm. 970-728-5678 for reservations.
• The Bean: Opens Tuesday, Nov. 26, 7am–3pm daily.
• The Pick: Opens Monday, Nov. 25, 8am–3pm daily. 970-728-2633.
• Tomboy Tavern: Opens Saturday, Nov. 23, 11:30am–9:30pm daily.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- UCHealth: Coronavirus Vacccine Update! - November 21, 2020
- San Miguel County: New Grant Funding Program; Apply by 11/30! - November 20, 2020
- Telluride Academy: Rejuvenation in Action; Support Kiddos Now! - November 20, 2020
Comments are closed.