Telluride Theatre: "You Write It. We Perform It," Deadline, 4/3!
￼Telluride Theatre presents the 1st (and hopefully only) annual Shelter In Place 3-5 Minute Play Festival
“You Write it! We perform it!” Submit plays to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3, 2020. Finalists will be notified by April 6, 2020. Filming, showings/airings will happen right after. (Right now the idea is to pick 10 submissions, but Telluride Theatre see how many it gets.) Top scripts will be chosen to be cast and directed and filmed for online viewing, as well as on KOTO as radio plays. Casting and directing of the top scripts to be done by Telluride Theatre. (Playwrights do not have input in casting or directing decisions.)
Winning plays will be performed by Telluride Theatre’s ensemble of actors & posted online for the world to see.
They will also be broadcast on KOTO as radio plays.
• Submission must be a 3-5 minute original play (approx. 500 – 750 words)
• Play can be a monologue for 1 character or a scene for 2 characters. (please no more than 2 characters)
• Comedy, drama, historical are all welcome. The more fantastical & imaginative the better.
• Make sure your play has a beginning, middle & an end.
• Plays must be submitted as a MS Word document. Please do not put in the body of the email.
• Play must be created in 12 pt Ariel font.
• Open to all ages. Families can submit a group effort play too!
• Open to San Miguel county residents & second homeowners.
• Only 1 submission per playwright please.
Latest posts by Jess Lackay (see all)
- Telluride Theatre: Updates 2020! Gala July 31 & Aug.1 - July 12, 2020
- Telluride Theatre: “You Write It. We Perform It,” Deadline, 4/3! - March 28, 2020
- Telluride Theatre: “MacGyver the Musical,” 3/5-8 & 3/12- 15! - February 29, 2020